A full time registered nurse and health assistant provide onsite student health services during school hours.
- Please notify the nurse of any health problems; to arrange for your student to take any medication during the school day; or to update immunization records and emergency notification cards.
Grade 6 Immunization Requirements:
- Tetanus booster (Tdap) by end of school year.
- 2nd Chickenpox vaccine strongly recommended.
- Students are not allowed to carry medications on campus without written approval in the health office.
- Students with asthma or food allergies should carry their rescue inhaler and/or epi-pen on their person at all times.
- NOTE student cell phone use is NOT allowed on campus. All students who are ill during school hours should be seen in the health office, which will contact their parent by phone.
No news posted